What You Can Do
1) Incorporate the "new view" MANIFESTO into teaching, training, research, and sexual problem treatment;
2) Challenge myths promoted by pharmaceutical industry about sexual problem prevalence, nature of sexual problems, and safety and effectiveness of sexuopharmaceuticals;
3) Promote public sexuality education for children, teens and adults;
4) Advocate for integrity guidelines for sex researchers working with and for the pharmaceutical industry;
5) Support women's health activism through the National Women's Health Network and other nonprofit and academic groups;
6) Advocate against pharmaceutical industry sponsorship of continuing medical and professional sexuality education.
7) Read our book and publicize our website.
8) Order our TEACHING MANUAL and use it frequently in classes and workshops on health, sexuality, women, psychology, activism, research methods, current events, etc.